Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oh What a Night

I think I just created the my best piece of artwork. I finally got the hang of the style that I;ve been trying to do, and I'm super excited about it. It's funny because I just didn't feel like painting tonight, I was too full and lazy from the huge burrito I ate for dinner, and it was too late. Like 11 pm. I was just getting ready to write this post and settle in to watch I Love Lucy. I did not want to start an art project.

Matt wanted to go downstairs though, and me being me, didn't feel completely comfortable with him down and me up, so I went, grumbling all the way.

Obviously It was the best thing I could have done. It didn't take long for me to get into the swing of things, and pretty soon, I had this really cool collage. I'm so excited about it, I can hardly wait til tomorrow, to take a proper picture and post to my flickr account and my art blog. I think people will like this one. I hope.

So back to the task at hand, and that is good 'ol anxiety. Well we met up a few times today. I did not appreciate waking up feeling off balance, but luckily it pretty much went away, by the time I fully woke up and started browsing the art blogs.

Unfortunately it came back with a vengeance when I got into the shower. I actually had to hold onto the shower curtian to keep my balance. Not that a shower curtain is very sturdy, but at the time I thought it was a life line.

It eventually went away, and we managed to carry on with our day without any major mishaps. I had a moment in the frozen food section of Safeway when I thought I couldnt' walk right, but a few isles down I was good again. Standing in line wasn't so bad either, it could have gotten way out of hand, but I managed to keep it at bay.

We then went to the burrito place where I had that bad attack last week, and this time almost no issue. I stayed inside and waited for our food, and we would have actually eaten there, but I had to leave for work in an hour, so I wanted to get home. Luckily for us we got home just in time for the meat man to come, and stocked up on our meat for the next year and a half.

I barley had enough time to scarf down my lunch before I was off to work. It was a small shift today, and it started out just fine. Then when I was filling a prescription, I felt like I was being knocked over, and the balance just went wild for a bit. As usual it simmered down, but it did keep popping up here and there over the course of my shift. Oh yeah and dizziness too. It all went away by the time I got home though.

And here I am. I Managed to lick anxiety again today, and despite some nasty balance moments I had a really good day. Now, I just hope tomorrow is as successful when we go to Santa Rosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment