Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Not a bad day, just off a little

Well today wasn't too bad. Matt is doing much better, and I feel like things are returning to normal a little. I did have a lot of balance problems, though I didn't wake up like that thank goodness.

They started a couple hours after getting up while sitting in the bed blog reading. By the time I got in the shower I was having more trouble. Oddly enough I felt better after the shower, but then it started up again as I started doing stuff around the house. Then as is usual it sort of went away, as I got involved in my chores.

By the time we left to go to Matt's work, I was okay but felt slightly off. Luckily I did pretty well at his work, and then we went to HSC and out to dinner with my family. Both places I was having balance issues, but not too bad. Just hard to stand without feeling like I was tottering around.

At the restaurant, It was really hard at first sitting in the chair,because it felt like I was falling over, or on a boat or something. It did go away during most of the meal, but came back at the end.

It disturbs me a little because I view my family as safe people, so I'm usually pretty comfortable in their presence. Yet the past couple months, I've noticed that isn't always the case, and even with them I feel trapped and yucky on certain occasions.

To top the evening off, we went to Costco after dinner, and I did pretty darn good. I had a few issues, but it wasn't too bad. Yet, I never really felt at ease, this afternoon or tonight.

Right now I'm home, and feeling pretty good though, so we'll see what happens. Sometimes I'm fine in the beginning of the night and then later, shit hits the fan. I always find that odd, when I'm feeling absolutely normal and then 10 minutes later I can barley walk or sit in my chair.

So very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment