Thursday, August 20, 2009

A little lazy today

Hmmm...Not much to say today. Didn't do anything except fool around on the internet and go try to rescue Fancy Feathers and take him to the doctor. He was having none of that, so we came home, I made dinner and baked an apple pie.

I'm a little disappointed in myself because here I finally have a free day to do something productive, and I squander it surfing the internet. I could have had an art day. But for some reason, I have no desire this week to make art. I guess that day I did 6 collages, burnt me out or something.

I just got my art magazine in the mail today, and I plan to read it now, so hopefully it will inspire me again to go into the studio tomorrow and have another art day. Tomorrow we plan to go to the gallery in Ben Lomand and see what it will take to get my art shown. I'm pretty excited that I can do that now.

Oh yeah, and this morning I woke up okay. At first I thought I was going to have issues before I got out of bed, because I thought I was feeling dizzy, but it turned out alright.

In fact I've noticed a small change in my thinking when I get the balance feelings and other symptoms these past few days. I'm not as scared as I used to be. I have this kind of "so what" feeling about it now. I guess I'm figuring that after all this time, I've been surviving with these symptoms and nothing much is happening. It may have helped that I went to the doctor. She didn't act surprised by what I told her or hospitalize me, so I figure maybe I might be alright.

Honestly that's pretty much all that happened today. Pretty boring. But in my case boring is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment