Saturday, August 22, 2009

Will someone please stop playing the anvil in my head?

Oh boy. I have a major headache today. I woke up with a nasty tension headache thanks to the tower of pillows I sleep with so as not to feel too dizzy when lying down. I must have slept wrong because my whole body was in pain upon waking.

Thankfully I didn't have balance issues! I spent most of the morning wandering around hoping the pain would go away. It finally did in mid afternoon, so I went down to the studio and fooled around in there for awhile.

It was a weird art day. I was productive, but it was an effort to get it done. The process wasn't as fun as usual, and I got frustrated easily. I was doing ok, until I finished a collage, and then noticed I had paint on the girls face, since she is the main focus of the piece, I tried to rub it off.

Well I rubbed it off alright, right along with her face! So frustrating! I marched upstairs to reprint the image. I didn't want to waste a whole sheet of photo paper on images I already had, so I tried to create a new collage page to use up the space.

Oh my god, I hate photoshop! I spent over an hour effing around with those stupid photos and in the end decided to print the picture I actually needed by itself. Well, then I remembered I was out of ink. So I used Matt's printer and that printed like crap, and well it just got worse from there.

I ended up taking a brake and playing a game, which helped me relax so I could go back downstairs. This time it was more productive, as I managed to finish 2 other collages, and I have two that are halfway done.

They aren't coming along too easy and that isn't helping matters. Oh well, I'll try again another day.

Unfortuately I now have a lovely pounding headache, instead of the nice tension one earlier, so I'm really not feeling like doing too much else tonight.

I'm going to go watch my shows now. Oh yeah I didn't really have anxiety issues today, so that's good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment