Monday, August 3, 2009

Feeling Groovy

Well, well, well today was actually a good day! Holy cow! Did I just say that? You betcha. I woke up feeling good. Miracle. Went to work, felt good and had a good day that went by fairly fast. Another miracle.

After work, we went to rooster park, and went for a sort long walk, well Matt ran, and I walked of course. We spent quite awhile there, did a little shopping (standing in line at 3 stores) and then made our way to the restaurant for my grandmothers birthday dinner.

I did really well in the restaurant, which I was sort of surprised especially since we spent two hours there.

We got home not too long ago, and I managed to catch up on some art discussions and blogs, and pretty soon I'll go watch my daily dose of tv.

No art tonight, it's a little late, and the mold down there needs to be disposed of before I spend more time down there. We found a bunch of black mold growing in our vacuum cleaner filter! And I vacuumed with it last night spreading it all over. Ooops!

That's it for today, pretty boring, but in a very good way!

2 comments:

  1. Hey. I was happy to read you had a good day! Boring can be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yes boring can be very good!

    ReplyDelete