Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yeah it's my weekend!

Made it through yet another day at work. (Woke up good again). Yes I had anxiety, but surprisingly I did pretty darn good, despite the drama going on. I decided to take a leave from work, because of my anxiety. My plea will be reviewed in the management meeting tomorrow (so embarrassing), and hopefully they will approve it. I suppose I'll find out tomorrow.

If it is approved, I'll be off for a month, which isn't too long, but in therapy today, we devised a plan to get me on the recovery track, and hopefully much better before I have to go back.

I will be working on doing things that scare me everyday. I even have a list, which I typed up and taped to the bathroom mirror of all the things that need to be done on a daily basis, to help me get over this darn stuff.

I also revamped my points list, and added all the points to each item, and changed some things on the list. I then printed out like 20 copies, so I have them handy, and can't get lazy about doing points because the sheets are already done.

And, Jeff you won't believe this, but I called the Dr. and left a message, he actually called back, but I didn't get his call, because we were on the way home. However, I did call back and left another message telling him to call me tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and the coolest thing of all, is that right after therapy, Matt suggested we go to Fry's. Usually I don't get excited about this, but he wanted to buy a Nintendo DS for me, so I will have a device to play cool games on rather than my phone, which really sucks for that kind of stuff.

So I got a cool hot pink Nintendo DS and like 5 games. I'm totally addicted already, and I'm in love with the Mario game, because it's just like the original that I played as a kid for months at a time. Love that game! I can see where this can get dangerous, I could easily spend 6 hours playing Zelda or Mario instead of doing my challenges. I don't suppose that counts does it?

Anyway, tonight has been spent organizing for my official start day tomorrow, and I've got everything all set up. I even have all my paperwork laid out that needs to be done, for my art stuff. I'm supposed to submit my work this weekend to the gallery, and I have to get the paperwork in asap!

I'm scared but I know this what I need to do. It sure won't be easy pushing myself to go out on my own everyday, but damn I'm tired of being afraid. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment