Thursday, September 24, 2009

Strange day

So today was interesting. It wasn't bad, yet it wasn't great either. It started off fine. I woke up good, and sat around checking blogs etc. while I waited for Matt to get up. I started to feel weird sitting in bed while reading the blogs. It started right before I "officially" got up for the day.

It wasn't the usual rocking on a boat feeling. No it was more like a form of dizziness in and around my eyes. I know the things I describe are weird. I cannot help that. I have no other way though to describe what I'm feeling, because it's so bizarre.

This feeling is the same feeling I usually get at work, when I'm sitting in the chairs. I used to think it was dizziness because I was feeling seasick from the chairs, but now I'm not so sure.

The good news is, it was very mild, the bad news is, I worried about it a bit. Although I did really well, compared to what I used to do.

The feeling lasted off and on all day today, and I had to use a ton of coping skills to keep from obsessing over it. I've basically been doing art all day, though I didn't get very much accomplished.

I did however do some of my list. Right after lunch I was feeling pretty good, so I decided to drive to the store. Well as soon as I thought it, I got nervous. So much so, that I stopped and played Mario for a bit, and then went. I was still very nervous, but I went and parked and even walked into the store. That's as far as I got, because the store was jam packed with people. I'm not kidding all I could see were people clogging up the aisles and waiting in line.

Um. NO. I wasn't going to try that. So I went home, and went downstairs to work on my collage. About an hour later, I was feeling good again, so I took off with the intention of just getting gas, since we really did need it, and gas isn't as bad as a store.

For some reason, I was a nervous wreck at the gas station and even broke out my game to play, but just couldn't relax. I did manage to wait for the tank to fill up before I left, which was good. Even though I was nervous, I knew I had to try that store again. Simply because we needed things.

I walked in and it wasn't bad, hardly any people, so I sped around the store gathering my items and made it to checkout with only one person ahead of me. Feeewww! It wasn't bad, but I wasn't too comfortable either.

It was just a weird day. I couldn't shake that nervous feeling while doing the scary stuff. Usually if I accomplish something like that, I'm really happy and tend to relax once the hard stuff is over. Not today. Which is why I spent almost all of it downstairs. I feel fine working on my paintings, and in fact feel pretty good now. I was having that weird feeling again after dinner, and I went downstairs and started working on stuff, and it totally went away.

So even though it's been a decent day, it's still weird in the sense that I was feeling yucky at times, and also I wasn't in the best of moods. I felt irritated a lot, and not at all like I felt yesterday, which was totally happy and feeling like I could do anything.

Oh well. I'm going to start winding down for the night, because the art I'm producing is terrible. I did manage to do a pretty decent replacement for the Alice in Wonderland challenge, but it's still missing something. The Halloween one I did, is deplorable. I'm not sure what I'll do with that. HO hum, that's the kind of day it's been.

Alright, it's time for some Felix and Oscar hijinks, they always make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment