Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh loardy not again

Well not much happened today. We did not go to Santa Rosa for various reasons. Matt has a ton of work that needs to be done by Monday, I was scared, and the final (main reason at least for me) was that I fell down getting out of bed.

Yep. I hurt my back. Again. Not sure how, but I've been icing it off and on today, so it's feeling better, and I haven't fallen since this morning. However, I am experiencing numbness, and sharp prickly pains spreading throughout my back. It doesn't happen often, but it is really weird when it does.

Needless to say I spent almost the whole day on the couch, with an ice pack. I nearly went stir crazy, and HAD to get out around 4:30 so we went for a drive. Well we ended up in Santa Cruz, and went to an art store to get really cool tissue paper, and canvases.

That's all we did, and it was back to the couch for us. I ended up taking a nap, which I can report went well, and then I got up and did some vacuuming, and tried to straighten up the mess I made downstairs with all my papers, but after the vacuuming, my back was hurting again, and that's when I started getting those sharp prickly pains, so I stopped, iced it again, and played games.

Now I'm absolutely craving a dove bar, so we will make a liquor store run, and then it's back to the couch to watch the Odd Couple and then bed.

So yeah, It's been a seriously boring day! But I have to admit, I did well on the anxiety front. Even in Santa Cruz, I was nervous at first, and my impulse was to run back to the car, but I honestly wasn't feeling any weird symptoms so why do that right? In fact my balance was great throughout the day.

Things are definitely looking up symptom wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment