Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not a bad day

Okay so today I woke up with a bit of balance issues. Not bad, but enough to make me notice and worry just a tiny bit. It didn't stop me from doing anything, and went away fairly quick, but still it was a bit of a bummer.

I fooled around on the art blogs for a couple hours while waiting for Matt to get up, and by the last hour, the balance issues kicked in again, while sitting in bed. I worried a little bit, but once I got distracted enough they went away. Thank goodness.

After getting up, I went straight to my new art station and started to create a chunky book. I had finished a page, and was starting on another when I started to feel a bit off again. ARGH! So I stopped and had lunch and by the time I was done eating I was a mess. I went outside to get some perspective on things, and felt a tiny bit better.

I decided to vacuum and straighten up a bit to get my mind off things, and well that worked like a charm! I felt totally normal again.

Same thing happened last night. We met with Danny at Starbucks, and about halfway through our visit, I started freaking out. By the time we finally left, I was a complete mess. I really wasn't sure if we should go home, that's how bad I felt.

Well, we went to visit Mr. Fancy Pants, and sure enough I started feeling better. Once we got home, I had so much to do and take care of that it kept me busy for a couple hours. By the time I sat down to read my new magazine, I felt great! So I am finally starting to possibly believe this might be anxiety after all.

This afternoon was pretty good too. I had some minor issues at various stores, but not bad at all. And most of it I think was because I was agitated and needed to eat.

Now at home, I just read my Somerset magazine cover to cover, and it was wonderful! So nice to sit and relax, listening to my calm music in my pretty room. Honestly this was the best thing I could have done, was create this space. I feel more productive, relaxed, and creative in here.

Maybe I will get that book done after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment