Saturday, September 19, 2009

I don't feel like posting much tonight, except to say I woke up great again, and had a good morning until about lunch time. However, once we were over the hill I did great. On the way home though I started having semi detached feeling, but it went away at rooster park and then came back off and on for another hour or so.

All in all it was a decent day, had lots of good points, including talking to two neighbors for lengthy amounts of time, with no major problems. Progress!

Bits of anxiety here and there, but not bad. Though now I'm feeling poopy. I just got done with a collage, and came upstairs to do my post, and I totally feel as if I'm on a boat now, and really I'm just sitting in bed typing. Go figure. Really this is the first time today, I've had these balance problems like this. I'm almost seasick.

No comments:

Post a Comment