Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pretty good day!

Today I woke up feeling normal!! In fact last night I had such a nice time doing art and stuff in my room that I had no issues at all when laying down to go to bed!!!! HUGE Deal. That almost never happens lately.

Anyway this morning I stayed that normal for awhile, until right before we got out of bed. Then the balance issues kicked in.

After the shower though they seemed to get better, and by the time we took Monkey for his walk after lunch, I was once again normal. That is until we stopped to talk to a neighbor. At first I was fine, but as the conversation wore on, I got increasingly off balance, and it was hard for me to keep standing there. Seems all our neighbors are particularly chatty, so we couldn't escape all that fast.

When we got home, the anxiety was stuck. We had already decided to go over the hill today to take care of the rooster, and while we were out I thought we might as well pop by the art stores. So even though I had anxiety, I felt it would be a good idea to go, since we would be visiting some of my favorite places.

The first store, Joann Fabrics, I actually had a hard time in. It wasn't horrible, but the anxiety didn't magically disappear either. I was a little surprised by this, but oh well. I managed okay. We then went to Michaels, and I still had a bit of a problem at first. As I recall, I was okay in the parking lot, but after walking in the store, I started to feel like it was hard to stand again. The balance got better as we wandered the store, but I really am surprised I had any issues at all. Usually it has a calming effect on me. I wasn't a wreck, but not completely at ease either.

Next we went to eat at Armillido Willie's and I really had a hard time ordering and paying for our food (you do that in line), but when we sat down, I was totally fine. In fact we had a really nice lunch, and afterwards It wasn't even a problem standing up or using the restroom.

We then went to the Halloween store and I was pretty much fine. Visiting the rooster was no issue either, and neither was driving 9 to go home. Once home, I went straight to my room and finished reading my book which really relaxed me, and then started on my current collage which frustrated me, but it's all good now. In fact Matt has been downstairs this whole time, and it's hasn't been a problem.

Right now, I'm waiting for my collage to dry and after this post, I'll read a magazine before going to the bedroom to watch The Odd Couple.

Tomorrow I work, and I'm more than depressed about that. Ick!

No comments:

Post a Comment