Friday, October 2, 2009

Boring!

Man it has been another boring day. Woke up fine again too. Yippee!

The only thing we did was run over to the gallery to take a picture of my art on the walls. Hee hee.

I just came up from downstairs. I had to leave because I was creating nonsense again. I swear I've lost my touch. I can't figure out what is going on with me. I totally thought I had this piece in the bag too. Sooooo wrong. It's another one that I have to let sit for awhile. I've already painted over most of it, and that improved a bit, but it lacks something big time.

That's it man, my day swooshed by, mainly because we got out of bed at like 12:15! So half of it was over already.

The good news is, I've been pretty much symptom free all day. Even at the gallery talking to the ladies there, I was fine. Yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment