Monday, October 12, 2009

Not much going on

Woke up late again today. Sheesh, I just can't go to bed early for some reason. The good news is, I woke up feeling good. Bad news is it was almost 2 by the time I was actually showered and roaming around the house. I was working on my art project, doing the computer stuff from bed, but still I feel so guilty if I don't get going with my day sooner.

I spent most of it planning my project, and then we went over the hill to take care of the rooster before the storm, get the last of the firewood, and go to Michaels for art supplies. That was fun, and now we are back, and I'm really tired, but of course I'll probably stay up in wait for the storm that is supposed to hit. I really want to be able to go to my mom's tomorrow, but something tells me the driving conditions might not be great. Poo.

So except for headaches and heartburn, I've been doing pretty well today. I've had the pressure feeling at times, but it is more mild than it has been in the past, and for the most part didn't bother me too much. I'm in a lot of pain, and the headaches are from all the tension my body is feeling now. I think it's from sleeping crazy with all those pillows. Someday I really should stop that.

I just hope that storm isn't too terrible tomorrow. I think I'll read about Katherine now, and then watch my shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment