Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Taco Tuesday

I am so pickin tired, that I'm going to make this as short as possible. I went to my mom's today for our Tuesday ritual, and had a really good time. I did very well symptom wise, and challenged myself several times during the day, and still my symptoms stayed pretty good.

I think I have some confidence from yesterday's debacle. So I went for a drive by myself on the real roads with cars and traffic lights, and then I went to Longs to do a return, but forgot to get the replacement item, so mom made me go back and get that. The first time I went was hard. I parked in the back and had to walk what felt like a mile, to the store all because I was afraid to travel the real streets because of traffic and not being able get around as quickly as possible.

When I got to the store, I got lucky and found a checker with no one in line. I was super nervous, and could not wait to get out. I didn't get to a really bad point like I sometimes do, but I certainly wasn't comfortable. Even walking back to the car I was still panicking somewhat.

When I had to go the second time, I took the real roads because I wanted to park in the lot this time, and oh my word it was so much easier. Even purchasing the item wasn't horrible, and I did the whole transaction with a somewhat calm interior. Very different from 5 minutes prior.

I was also left alone in Costco again. Mom wandered off, and down an isle while I had to wait in line. Now last time she did that, I thought I was going to collapse, so this time I was happy to find I did much much better.

In fact the whole day I felt pretty darn calm walking around and didn't have too much of an issue. I started feeling sensations here and there, but they didn't stay. I felt a lot more relaxed in the store situations than I have been lately.

Which is very very nice. It was a good day. Oh yeah and I pretty much woke up good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment