Saturday, October 24, 2009

Not much to report

Well I haven't posted in a few days, but it's not entirely my fault. Blogger was down when I tried blogging last night, so I didn't pursue it.

I have been very very busy with my collage today and last night. There really isn't much to report except to say that yesterday I had an anxiety free day we even went to the grocery store, and I was fine and had to wait in a terribly long line. Whoo hoo! And today was pretty much the same, even though we went to several stores in South San Jose, and had to wait in very very very long lines.

And the cool thing was I did very well in the lines, I had no issue at all.

I don't have a whole lot of time tonight, as I'm still working on my piece which needs to be basically done tonight so it will dry in time for Sunday's submission. so the only thing that is really bothering me today and now, is that I am somewhat sort of dizzy. It's not completely dizzy, but totally on the verge, and that is bothering me, but other than that, I'm fine.

So with that, I really need to go, as it is late, and I'm tired, and I can not wait til that darn collage is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment