Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good day

Yea, I finally had a good day most of the day. I woke up good again, and went to my mom's. I was nervous on the ride down a bit, as we got stuck in road work traffic on 17, but it really wasn't bad, and we never stopped moving.

When I got to my mom's I was fine, but then we drove to Costco and on the way there, I was getting nervous, I had a really hard time for the first bit of the store, but I did wander on my own, while my mom waited in the return line. I was super scared at first and started to have the balance/head issues, but then as we shopped, I was felt normal again.

After that we went to my brothers school to pick him up, and for some reason, I was having a horrible time with balance while sitting in the car, every movement made me sick to my stomach. This lasted til we went and fed the rooster, and at the park I was feeling not so hot (plus I started getting nervous), but then it sort of went away, and by the time we got home I seemed to be fine.

I even went to a store on my own today, I drove over the scrapbook store near my parents house and stayed there for 30 minutes!! Crazy. I was scared, but I did it.

I just got home now, and I'm doing fine. Feeew. I just need to eat and watch tv and all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment