Monday, October 5, 2009

Ooopsie!

I totally forgot to post last night!!! I can't believe it, I didn't even remember til this morning. Now I'm remembering tonight, and I'm too tired to post. Ha!

Not much happened anyway, went over the hill a few times hauling firewood. Had one moment at home of severe panic while reading conspiracy theories about the swine flu vaccine and the government. I don't think that made me scared, as I rather enjoy reading this stuff, but for some reason, I had sheer terror, and felt I couldn't breathe, and then felt like I would collapse or not make it to go downstairs to where Matt was and get help.

Well I made it down, and saw Matt and then calmed down. He was on the phone and I was afraid he wandered outside and that I wouldn't be able to find/or get to him in my panic. Weird stuff.

Talk about out of the blue and sheer panic. That doesn't happen often.

Anyway been fine really the rest of the day. Some breathing/balance issues here and there, but not enough to make me write about them.

We just go home, and I'm ready to relax. Oh yeah one more thing, I have been waking up sort of yucky yesterday and today. Yesterday was worse than today, but the feelings went away once I was up and had fed the cats. It's hard to describe, kinda balance, and a feeling of being pushed down, and congested at the same time.

Okay that's all. Tomorrow I go to mom's for the biggest loser, so I probably won't have much to report then either. Hopefully I remember though.

No comments:

Post a Comment