Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Morning...

I'm way too tired to write a proper post, but I will say today wasn't that bad. I had some minor issues working my morning shift, and an powerful balance incident in Walgreens on my break, but other than that not much else happened. All pretty much went away in time.

The thing that really stressed me out though, is that my schedule and department were changed on me, without my knowledge. I really didn't feel like I had much say in the matter, since it was all discussed behind my back and told to me this morning. NOT happy about that at all!

Then again what can I do? I'm lucky to have a job now and we really really need for me to be making some money, and I know my anxiety is not in a place for me to try getting a new job yet. Soooooo, I will have to make do with this change for now.

For now, I'm off to watch I Love Lucy to try to relax, before I go to bed and wake up at an ungodly hour since my schedule involves me coming to work at 8 am every morning. Huge pisser! I'm a much nicer and happier person to work with if I can come in later in the day like usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment