Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pretty terrific tuesday

I had a pretty good day today. It started off kinda bad, but it got better. Matt drove me down to mom's and for some reason I was getting really nervous about my dentist appointment. Even though it was only to talk to the guy, I was seriously scared. In fact I felt a bit sick about it, and thought there was no way I could go.

Which really surprised me, because I truly had not been thinking much about the appointment. I knew I wasn't getting a root canal today, so why even worry at this point? Yet I did.

Then right before I got to my mom's, the dentist called to reschedule my appt. That must have been fate, I'm telling you, because I honestly was feeling too worked up to go. After that little miracle, I was fine. Of course.

In fact I did extremely well through out the day. Even at all the stores we went to, even standing by myself in lines, and wandering the stores a bit on my own. And at one point, we needed to go pick up a car, so I drove it back to the house. Mom was behind me, but I wasn't at all scared.

I've been pretty much symptom free all day today. A few minor feelings here and there, but really not much at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment